- Spray our ammonia-free cleaner onto glass & mirrors
- Wipe clean with a lint-free cloth.
- Before you dampen windowpanes, whisk frames with a soft-bristled brush to rid them of cobwebs and loose dirt.
- If you own a nice squeegee, be sure to dampen it with Glass Cleaner beforehand – a dry blade will skip.
- Washing windows on a cloudy day is best. The sun can cause wet windows to dry too quickly, which can result in nasty streaking or water spots.
Useable as both an interior and exterior window washing solution.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children and pets.